Wednesday, January 5, 2011

~Christmas~

Christmas and New Year’s has come and gone yet again. Despite the weather it really is my favorite time of year. I love the festive feeling everywhere you go. Even if people aren’t celebrating the real reason for the season there is still that wondrous sense in the air.

I was blessed to have nearly 2 weeks off of work. This was much needed due to my lack of energy and generally nauseated feelings at a moment’s notice. The joys of the first trimester. I was able to sleep in and lounge around for a good portion of my time off. Unfortunately, both Lance and I came down with a nasty cold. We went through 2 boxes of tissue! We were a sight for sore eyes. I didn’t want to take any meds even though some are determined “safe” to take while pregnant. I did have a cough drop and it didn’t settle well with me. Lots of fluids and lots of rest is what I ended up doing.

We spent time with both sides of the family. It continues to get larger and larger. We went for lunch on Christmas Eve with Lance’s dad’s side and to my parents for dinner after greeting at church. Christmas day we went to Lance’s grandmas on his mom’s side.

No comments:

Post a Comment