Friday, October 22, 2010

~there is no where i can really say what i'm thinking~

I am going to be very vague. I was just talking with a friend on how we hate vagueness and here I am doing what I hate. I’d apologize but this is my space and I have to vent. I can't truly express myself on any blog, besides in a personal journal maybe.

I am just so sick of drama surrounding my life. I am content. I get along with everyone. I’m a positive person. I see the glass half full. I hate drama so I try not to cause any yet somehow it's always there caused by others. Most of the time I'm not even involved but I still get dragged down. I spent a good portion of my evening crying for a very important person in my life. I'm crying now.

I feel as though I am caught in the middle of a situation and I don't know the right thing to do. I want to get along with each side but there is no middle ground. I know who I agree with but it doesn’t make it any easier.

2 comments:

  1. Good to chat with you last night. I am thinking and praying for everyone in this situation!

    ReplyDelete