Wednesday, July 7, 2010

~my yard~


This lovely daylily was the only plant I salvaged from the back garden.





Here's our front entrance. (Oops, I need to weed the hostas.) We put these in last summer after digging out hideous looking bushes. I filled in the left of the sidewalk with rock after removing nasty faded red wood chips. I absolutely hate the color of our house! Hopefully it will get painted this summer/fall.



The hostas are starting to bloom.



I love my little bench and flowers. Lance did a good job picking out the planters.

3 comments:

  1. Yay pictures \o/ it look pretty nice!
    I can't wait to see what will look like the new color of the house! green that's it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~thanks. yes, it will be green!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yard is looking even more beautiful! Loved reading the update on how that was coming. You even had pictures this time!

    ReplyDelete