- A couple weeks ago I did a taste test for $35. Eating pie for an hour is a great way to make some cash!
- I signed up for a Physicians Formula makeup buy one get one free coupon and in doing so I won a daily drawing for a $50 Target gift card (I got it in the mail yesterday). While in the store looking for something to get with my bogo coupon they had a coupon stuck on some items for $5 off. I got an item that was just shy of $5 so I only paid tax! Plus a free item from the bogo! I love a good deal!! I was able to print off 2 of these coupons so another purchase had a bonus item attached so it was like buy 1 get 2 free!
- I had a $10 off coupon at Fashion Bug so I got a $10 pair of underpants for free. I love free!
- 2 weeks ago I spent Friday night at work and made an extra $120! I really love my job. It's a perfect fit for me.
- April 15-19th I'll be staying at work day and night while the parents go on vacation. I'm not sure how much extra I'll be getting but I'm sure it will be well worth my time.
- I found a coupon for an item I was already planning on getting for $5 off plus Target had a promo and gave an addition $5 gift card for buying the product!
- I got a free 14 page photo book I designed and only paid $2 shipping from Kodak.
- I got 2 8x10 photos from Walgreens completely free.
- I am constantly getting free samples and coupons from the website pocketyourdollars.com . I love love love it!
The list could go on but those are the most recent deals and blessings.
I love seeing how God provides! I truly believe your faithfulness to him will only be given to you in return. You also work hard to find ways to be frugal with your money and I believe that is being faithful to God. I love pocketyourdollars.com! Have you checked out BUXR.com? Another favorite.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to need to check out that pocketyourdollars website! What others do you use?
ReplyDelete