Wednesday, October 14, 2009

~anniversary~

On Monday, Lance and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast time has gone. We've been together over 3 years now. I have been truly blessed to have him as my husband. I look at all the failed relationships and those struggling currently and am grateful that is not the case nor will it ever be. We are perfect for each other yet we are very different. We have a lot of different tastes but it never interferes. And areas I lack he excels and vise versa. God joined us together "for as long as we both shall live".

We went to Red Lobster and had all you can eat shrimp. Very good. We got pretty full. Oh those biscuits are delicious. We've agreed to not get gifts for each other but just stick with cards. However, he surprised me with a beautiful rose plant that come spring I can plant outside. What a sweetie.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even see this post. You really posted!!! :) I have always admired your relationship with Lance. You two are a prime example of a Godly marriage. Thank you for that. You two are a perfect match and I pray for many, many more wonderful years.

    ReplyDelete